- A People’s Vaccine: The Global Call
Keep reading for important updates from the People’s Vaccine Alliance.
- Op-Ed: I volunteered to be a human guinea pig for a Covid vaccine
Would you risk your life to test a vaccine? Read our own Thomas Gokey’s Op-Ed in The Guardian here.
- The Human Rights Defender: Ishtar Lakhani
Read about the work that Ishtar Lakhani, one of our community leaders participating in the Free the Vaccine for COVID-19 campaign, has been taking on!
- Op-Ed in the Hartford Courant: Merith Basey, FTV Project Manager and UAEM North America Executive Director, Holds Yale Accountable
On July 16th, the Hartford Courant published a letter to the editor by Merith Basey, the Executive Director for UAEM North America and one of our leads at the Free The […]
- Op-ed in the Vanderbilt Hustler: UAEM students call for Vanderbilt to free the vaccine
An op-ed by UAEM student Klara Lou, published in the Vanderbilt Hustler on July 15th, discussed the Free The Vaccine campaign in the context of the university’s broader commitments to social justice, and called for the university to join the Open COVID Pledge.
- Op-Ed in WBUR on what we can learn from the AIDS crisis, plus a shoutout to Free The Vaccine
Don’t miss this fantastic piece by Michael Caron McGuill in WBUR’s Cognoscenti on what we can learn from ACT UP’s history, and why we need a free vaccine. McGuill writes: One […]
- Free The Vaccine on the UnfairNation Podcast
Merith Basey, one of our leaders here at Free The Vaccine and Executive Director at UAEM North America, recently went on the UnfairNation podcast to talk about why medicines are so […]
- Free The Vaccine on the “Nice Work!” Podcast
Over the past few weeks, several Free The Vaccine participants have been featured on Tod Brilliant’s “Nice Work!” podcast, a project of the Super Nice Club. Here you can check out […]
- Free The Vaccine on CBC Radio One
Salk Labs members Olivia Bonardi and Izzy Levine were interviewed about the Free The Vaccine campaign on Breakaway With Alison Brunette, which broadcasts across Quebec on CBC Radio One! Check out […]
- Op-Ed in STAT News Calls for a “People’s Vaccine,” Mentions Free The Vaccine Campaign
This piece in STAT News discusses the need for a “people’s vaccine” affordable around the world in the broader context of foreign policy and international power. The piece gives a shout […]