- People’s Shareholder Meeting to Free the Vaccine
Common Dreams highlighted the week of action in the US calling for the Biden Administration to support a waver of patent monopolies at the World Trade Organization. The week of action […]
- Free the Vaccine exhibition moves students to action at UMaine
The University of Maine’s student newspaper The Maine Campus reported on the Free the Vaccine’s exhibit was on display at the university’s Innovative Media Research and Commercialization Center until April 16. […]
- FTV Exhibit Covered in Indiana University News
The Free the Vaccine exhibit was covered in the news from Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)! Laura Holzman, who curates the exhibit with other FTV members, is an associate professor and […]
- Free the Vaccine lead highlights for NBC how racial disparities create barriers to access for the COVID-19 vaccine
“Without considering racial equity, we deepen the cracks that systemic racism has already created in our health care system,” said Sernah Essien.
- Solidarity Live! with Merith Basey
Merith joins Jocelyn from Act.Tv and Alex from Social Security Works to discuss Free the Vaccine and what the new vaccine announcements really mean for global equity. 🔈 Download Audio only: […]
- A People’s Vaccine: The Global Call
Keep reading for important updates from the People’s Vaccine Alliance.
- Op-Ed: I volunteered to be a human guinea pig for a Covid vaccine
Would you risk your life to test a vaccine? Read our own Thomas Gokey’s Op-Ed in The Guardian here.
- The Human Rights Defender: Ishtar Lakhani
Read about the work that Ishtar Lakhani, one of our community leaders participating in the Free the Vaccine for COVID-19 campaign, has been taking on!
- Op-Ed in the Hartford Courant: Merith Basey, FTV Project Manager and UAEM North America Executive Director, Holds Yale Accountable
On July 16th, the Hartford Courant published a letter to the editor by Merith Basey, the Executive Director for UAEM North America and one of our leads at the Free The […]
- Op-ed in the Vanderbilt Hustler: UAEM students call for Vanderbilt to free the vaccine
An op-ed by UAEM student Klara Lou, published in the Vanderbilt Hustler on July 15th, discussed the Free The Vaccine campaign in the context of the university’s broader commitments to social justice, and called for the university to join the Open COVID Pledge.