- FTV Exhibit Covered in Indiana University News
The Free the Vaccine exhibit was covered in the news from Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)! Laura Holzman, who curates the exhibit with other FTV members, is an associate professor and […]
- Free the Vaccine lead highlights for NBC how racial disparities create barriers to access for the COVID-19 vaccine
“Without considering racial equity, we deepen the cracks that systemic racism has already created in our health care system,” said Sernah Essien.
- Solidarity Live! with Merith Basey
Merith joins Jocelyn from Act.Tv and Alex from Social Security Works to discuss Free the Vaccine and what the new vaccine announcements really mean for global equity. 🔈 Download Audio only: […]
- A Stop Motion for a Free Vaccine
Check out the work of our Season 2 Free the Vaccine for COVID-19 participants from Australia in the following video!
- A People’s Vaccine: The Global Call
Keep reading for important updates from the People’s Vaccine Alliance.
- Op-Ed: I volunteered to be a human guinea pig for a Covid vaccine
Would you risk your life to test a vaccine? Read our own Thomas Gokey’s Op-Ed in The Guardian here.
- The Human Rights Defender: Ishtar Lakhani
Read about the work that Ishtar Lakhani, one of our community leaders participating in the Free the Vaccine for COVID-19 campaign, has been taking on!
- Op-Ed in the Hartford Courant: Merith Basey, FTV Project Manager and UAEM North America Executive Director, Holds Yale Accountable
On July 16th, the Hartford Courant published a letter to the editor by Merith Basey, the Executive Director for UAEM North America and one of our leads at the Free The […]
- Op-ed in the Vanderbilt Hustler: UAEM students call for Vanderbilt to free the vaccine
An op-ed by UAEM student Klara Lou, published in the Vanderbilt Hustler on July 15th, discussed the Free The Vaccine campaign in the context of the university’s broader commitments to social justice, and called for the university to join the Open COVID Pledge.
- Op-Ed in WBUR on what we can learn from the AIDS crisis, plus a shoutout to Free The Vaccine
Don’t miss this fantastic piece by Michael Caron McGuill in WBUR’s Cognoscenti on what we can learn from ACT UP’s history, and why we need a free vaccine. McGuill writes: One […]