Join a global movement to ensure publicly-funded diagnostic tools, treatment, and the COVID-19 vaccine will be sustainably priced, available to all and free at the point-of-delivery.
Announcing: the Jolene Vaccine Lip-Sync Challenge
It’s time for a change. One that saves lives and helps the battle against the coronavirus. It comes via Free the Vaccine for COVID-19 and the Open COVID Pledge, two campaigns to make sure these publicly funded medicines are affordable and accessible for all.
Patents prolong pandemics.
Life and health should not be for sale.
Join us in using Dolly Parton‘s “Jolene” to galvanize Vanderbilt University to sign the OpenCOVIDPledge, as well as, international efforts to make universities responsible to the people and not pharmaceutical corporations monopolies!
- Take Action: Tell Us What You LoveIf you read this newsletter, we have two things to say. One, we love you! And two, we want to know what you love. Has a particular Free The Vaccine action […]
- WATCH: Video from the London Carnival March for a People’s Vaccine!The Seal Lab organized this incredible march of 30 demonstrators—the maximum number allowed to gather—in London this past week! From the creative costumes to the brilliant UAEM banner, we’re seeing so […]
- Meet Izzy and MahimaThis week, we’d like to introduce you to two more members of our wonderful Free The Vaccine community: Izzy Levine and Mahima Arya, who are both from New Jersey! Izzy and […]
- Free The Vaccine Gets A Shoutout From I-MAKOur friends at I-MAK, which seeks to “increase global access to affordable life-saving medicines by restoring integrity to the patent system,” have launched a newsletter. In their first “something hopeful” segment, […]
- Phase One Finale: What’s happening in the world of the vaccine?Pfizer could make over $15 billion in vaccine sales An analyst has predicted that Pfizer could make over $15 billion from the vaccine at its current price of $19.50 per dose, […]
- A Free the Vaccine ExhibitCreativity vs. COVID: Ending the Pandemic for Good
Sign up for our newsletter
Get periodic updates on the progress of our campaign, how you can be involved, and stories from our global contributors.