Join a global movement to ensure publicly-funded diagnostic tools, treatment, and the COVID-19 vaccine will be sustainably priced, available to all and free at the point-of-delivery.
It’s time for a change. One that saves lives and helps the battle against the coronavirus. It comes via Free the Vaccine for COVID-19 and the Open COVID Pledge, two campaigns to make sure these publicly funded medicines are affordable and accessible for all.
Patents prolong pandemics.
Life and health should not be for sale.
Join us in using Dolly Parton‘s “Jolene” to galvanize Vanderbilt University to sign the OpenCOVIDPledge, as well as, international efforts to make universities responsible to the people and not pharmaceutical corporations monopolies!
- Free the Vaccine News Episode 5with your host, Tessa Marshall. https://media.blubrry.com/popculturesalvageexpeditions/p/freethevaccine.org/wp-content/uploads/podcast/ftv-podcast-week-5.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- 10/21: Join Us for a Funk Rally!What do you get when you put lab coats with a message, 70’s fashion, and brightly-colored formal attire in a room with activists pushing for a People’s Vaccine? A Funk Rally! […]
- Meet a Free the Vaccine Participant: ZephOne of our participants, Zeph, shared some of their insights on the Free the Vaccine for COVID-19 campaign!
- Atmospheres of the Undead: living with viruses, loneliness, and neoliberalismFree the Vaccine for COVID-19 member, Caitlin Berrigan, published an essay called “Atmospheres of the Undead: living with viruses, loneliness, and neoliberalism” in a new journal called MARCH. Setting a price […]
- Vaccines and Moral BeliefsThis week within the campaign we’ve been discussing moral frameworks and how people think about vaccines, healthcare, masks, and more in terms of right and wrong. The Center for Artistic Activism […]
- Vaccine Nationalism: A Deeper DiveExamples of both vaccine nationalism and global collaboration have filled the news these past few weeks. Read more here.
Sign up for our newsletter
Get periodic updates on the progress of our campaign, how you can be involved, and stories from our global contributors.