Join a global movement to ensure publicly-funded diagnostic tools, treatment, and the COVID-19 vaccine will be sustainably priced, available to all and free at the point-of-delivery.
Announcing: the Jolene Vaccine Lip-Sync Challenge
It’s time for a change. One that saves lives and helps the battle against the coronavirus. It comes via Free the Vaccine for COVID-19 and the Open COVID Pledge, two campaigns to make sure these publicly funded medicines are affordable and accessible for all.
Patents prolong pandemics.
Life and health should not be for sale.
Join us in using Dolly Parton‘s “Jolene” to galvanize Vanderbilt University to sign the OpenCOVIDPledge, as well as, international efforts to make universities responsible to the people and not pharmaceutical corporations monopolies!
- Attend a COVID-19 Access Webinar!Access a webinar hosted by the Alliance for Health Policy, as well as our Free the Vaccine for COVID-19 podcast, here.
- Op-Ed: I volunteered to be a human guinea pig for a Covid vaccineWould you risk your life to test a vaccine? Read our own Thomas Gokey’s Op-Ed in The Guardian here.
- Thousands of Lives, Millions of Masks, Billions of DollarsWondering how politics plays into the pandemic? Read more about the United States’ actions (and inactions) for addressing the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic here.
- The Human Rights Defender: Ishtar LakhaniRead about the work that Ishtar Lakhani, one of our community leaders participating in the Free the Vaccine for COVID-19 campaign, has been taking on!
- Season 2 Episode 1: Podcasts, Pledges, and a People’s VaccineRead about what the participants of Free the Vaccine Season 2 learned during the premier episode!
- We can’t fight covid-19 country by countryOur South African comrade Dr Zolelwa Sifumba shares why we need global solidarity and a plan to address Covid-19. Read her Op-Ed in the Scientific American here.
Sign up for our newsletter
Get periodic updates on the progress of our campaign, how you can be involved, and stories from our global contributors.